SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
- Counsel, Product. Our unicorn client in the software space is looking for a 4-8 year product/commercial counsel, ideally with top firm, in-house and privacy experience.
- Director, Commercial. Our client is a leading unicorn in SF looking for a lawyer with 12-15+ years’ commercial experience in-house. Must have top firm training and in-house/management/scaling experience.
- Director, Government, Regulatory, Investigations and Litigation. Our pre-IPO unicorn headquartered in SF is looking for 15+ year attorney with top firm, government, in-house, and management experience.
- Director, Intellectual Property. Our client is a leading venture-backed company looking for a patent attorney with 7+ years’ experience in the life sciences or biotech space.
- Director, Technology Transactions. Our client is a leading private global services company looking for 5-12 year attorney with top firm training and technology transactions experience. Fantastic team and culture. Location is SF.
- Senior Director, Competition. Our client is a leading unicorn in SF looking for a 15+ year antitrust/competition lawyer to lead the global team. Must have worked at some combination of top firm, in-house, and/or government, and managed/grew a team. Location is SF.
- Senior Director, Drone/Autonomous Vehicles/AI. Our client is a leading unicorn in SF looking for a 15+ year technology lawyer with top firm, in-house or government and management experience (ideally growing a team). Location is SF (or East Coast locations).
- General Counsel. Our startup is looking for an 8-10 year commercial lawyer with top firm and in-house experience (especially with scaling).
- Commercial Counsel (Life Sciences, Junior or Mid). Our client is a Fortune 500 life sciences company looking for a 3-8 year counsel with commercial and healthcare compliance experience.
- Commercial/Product Counsel. Our client is a public global software company looking for a 4-8 year counsel with choice of sitting in multiple Bay Area locations.
- Privacy Counsel. Our client is a Fortune 500 company looking for a 4-8 year attorney trained in privacy from a top firm. Will relo.
- Chief Data Privacy Officer – US/LatAm. Our client is a global company in a fun space looking for a 6-12 year data privacy attorney with either FTC or in-house experience (adtech, e-commerce, or online) to sit in its SF office. Will relocate.
- Project Finance. Our client is a newly public and fast-growing Silicon Valley company looking for either a 3-8 or 10+ year project finance attorney with top firm training. Prior in-house experience a big plus. Title will be commensurate with experience.
- US Compliance Manager. Our client, a leading payments unicorn, is looking for an 8-15 year compliance manager with AML and payments experience. JD is a plus but not required.
- Contract Manager. Our client, a public technology company in Silicon Valley, is looking for a 5+ year contract manager with drafting and negotiating experience.
- Senior Director, Drone/Autonomous Vehicles/AI. Our client is a leading unicorn looking for a 15+ year technology lawyer with top firm, in-
- Head of IP for leading company in China. Must have 15+ years’ IP experience, US training, Mandarin language skills (reading & writing), and technical degree (CS, EE, Physics).
- Senior fintech lawyer. Our client is a global Internet giant looking for an 8+ year fintech lawyer with top firm training and in-house experience to sit in Asia. Must have strong English/Mandarin skills.
- Senior IP, China (multiple). Our clients are global technology companies looking for senior patent attorneys. Must have software/mobile/Internet experience and strong English/Mandarin language skills. Jobs sit in Asia.
- Our client is a leading fintech unicorn looking for 10+ year compliance officer to sit in Sao Paulo. Must have strong regulatory compliance experience (AML, privacy, security, consumer protection) in the fintech/payments space in Brazil. Language requirements: Portuguese (native), English (proficient), Mandarin (plus).
LAW FIRM OPPORTUNITIES
We work with the leading firms in the Bay Area, which are hiring experienced top-notch associates and patent agents in corporate (will relocate associates from AmLaw firms in other cities if they have M&A experience), employment, patent prosecution, technology transactions and litigation.