SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
- Counsel. Our client is a well-funded and pre-IPO company on the Peninsula with a much-lauded product. It’s looking for a 7-10+ year lawyer with product and supply chain/operations experience.
- Counsel. Our client is a global unicorn looking for a 7-12 year counsel who speaks Mandarin and trained at a top firm in tech trans or M&A.
- Director (multiple). Our client is a cutting-edge life sciences company headquartered in Silicon Valley (Peninsula), looking for multiple 3+ year counsel. Must have represented life sciences companies or have a life sciences background. One position requires commercial skills, another will consider litigators with some commercial experience.
- Vice President, Transactions. Our client is a dynamic life sciences company looking for a 10+ year counsel with life sciences industry and commercial expertise.
- Senior Counsel/Director. Our client is a leading technology company in Silicon Valley looking for a consumer product and digital advertising counsel.
- Senior Counsel. Our client is a leading technology company in Silicon Valley looking for a 7+ year procurement/infrastructure counsel.
- #2 M&A for Team. Our client is a leading Fortune technology company looking for a 6-15 year M&A lawyer with top firm experience.
- AGC. Our client is a leading technology company looking for a 12+ year lawyer with enterprise, go-to-market experience with hardware and software products/services.
- Senior software product counsel. Our client is a top Fortune 500 technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley. It’s growing quickly and looking for a 10+ year software product lawyer (SaaS and enterprise).
- Compliance Manager. Our life sciences client is looking for a healthcare compliance manager with training experience to sit in East Bay (HQ).
- Our client is a well-funded private essential services company with an FDA-approved med device product looking for its second member of the legal team. The ideal candidate has a JD and contract management experience, plus regulatory compliance (or willingness to learn).
LAW FIRM OPPORTUNITIES
We work with the leading firms in the Bay Area, which are hiring experienced top-notch partners, associates and patent agents in corporate (will relocate associates from AmLaw firms in other cities if they have M&A experience), employment, patent prosecution, technology transactions and litigation.