SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
- Associate General Counsel. Our pre-IPO technology company based in Silicon Valley and in the cybersecurity space is looking for a 6-12 year attorney with commercial and product experience. Privacy is a plus.
- Counsel, Commercial. Our pre-IPO technology company based in SF with a great mission is looking for a 5-9 year attorney with commercial/enterprise experience.
- Director, Commercial. Our client is a leading unicorn in SF looking for a lawyer with 12-15+ years’ commercial experience in-house. Must have top firm training and in-house/management/scaling experience.
- Director, Intellectual Property. Our client is a leading venture-backed company looking for a patent attorney with 7+ years’ experience in the life sciences or biotech space.
- Compliance Counsel. Our client is looking for an attorney with 2-4 years’ experience with global compliance and ethics in the biopharma context. Will relocate.
- Counsel (Privacy). Our client is looking for its second privacy attorney.
- Commercial Counsel. Our client is a Fortune 500 life sciences company looking for a 3-8 year attorney with commercial and healthcare compliance experience.
- Senior Counsel (Life Sciences). Our client is looking for 6-12 year life sciences transactional attorney with pharma licensing experience. Management experience is a plus.
- Associate Director/Director. Our client is looking for a brand attorney with 4-8 years’ experience. Will relocate.
- Director, Operations. Our client is a newly public and fast-growing company in Silicon Valley with a great mission looking for a 12+ year technology transactions (hardware/supply chain) and operations counsel.
- Director, Project Finance. Our client is looking for an 8+ year project finance attorney.
- Director, Corp. Securities/Governance. Our client is looking for a 15+ year SEC attorney with management and counseling experience.
- Paralegal/Contracts Manager. Our client is an international gaming company looking for a paralegal/contracts manager with 1+ years’ experience. LLM, JD, or other legal training is a huge plus.
- Senior Manager, Global Compliance & Ethics. Our client is a public biopharma looking for a senior manager with 2-4 years’ experience in the pharmaceuticals space. JD is a plus. Will relocate.
- US Compliance Operations. Our client, a leading payments unicorn, is looking for an 8+ year compliance operations expert. Mandarin required. JD is a plus.
- Contracts Manager. Our client, a public technology company in Silicon Valley, is looking for an experienced contracts manager to negotiate and draft agreements.
- Corporate Paralegal. Our client, a public technology company, is looking for an experienced corporate paralegal with prior in-house and/or top firm experience.
- General Counsel. Our client, a VC-backed life sciences company, is looking for a general counsel with prior in-house experience.
- Senior Director, Drone/Autonomous Vehicles/AI. Our client is a leading unicorn looking for a 15+ year technology lawyer with top firm and in-house experience.
- Head of IP for leading company in China. Must have 15+ years’ IP experience, US training, Mandarin language skills (reading & writing), and technical degree (CS, EE, Physics).
- Senior fintech lawyer. Our client is a global Internet giant looking for an 8+ year fintech lawyer with top firm training and in-house experience to sit in Asia. Must have strong English/Mandarin skills.
- Senior IP, China (multiple). Our clients are global technology companies looking for senior patent attorneys. Must have software/mobile/Internet experience and strong English/Mandarin language skills. Jobs sit in Asia.
- Our client is a leading fintech unicorn looking for 10+ year compliance officer to sit in Sao Paulo. Must have strong regulatory compliance experience (AML, privacy, security, consumer protection) in the fintech/payments space in Brazil. Language requirements: Portuguese (native), English (proficient), Mandarin (plus).
LAW FIRM OPPORTUNITIES
We work with the leading firms in the Bay Area, which are hiring experienced top-notch associates and patent agents in corporate (will relocate associates from AmLaw firms in other cities if they have M&A experience), employment, patent prosecution, technology transactions and litigation.